Friday, June 13, 2008

The Nomads Find a Home

It's been almost two years since the Krieg family returned from Russia, and only now are we putting stakes into the ground and calling one place home for awhile. That place is Austin, Texas! I was born here in 1972 but grew up in Montana. Kristen, being from Houston is so happy about being close to family and friends. I also have family down here. It's sooo nice to know that we can unpack for awhile. We'll be working with international students at the University of Texas. I'm not sure what to do with my blog. I may put this thing out of its misery. if anyone has any objections, by all means please let me know, but I think Kristen is doing a spectacular job keeping you all informed about our family on KRIEGSKIDDOS.BLOGSPOT.Com...

Ok, gotta go read stories to the little ones...

2 comments:

Kristen Krieg said...

I object...I like your blog...

Iwan, Julia said...

Totally agree!Where's your warior's spirit, Mike?