Wednesday, October 31, 2007

IWAN's song

For those of you who are familiar with Iwan Surna, the POWERHOUSE of Indonesia. (OK, Cheryl, since you're the only one who reads my blog, this is for you...) Recently a group doing Tsunami releif visited and wrote this song about IWAN...oh, it goes to the song Louie, Louie..

Iwan, Iwan
Oh Baby I said
We need Iwan

Every day at four he translates some more
Indonesian into the English
Sometimes it’s confused, sit sighting keeps me amused
It’s Iwan, Iwan
Oh baby
We need Iwan

He tells us what they say, takes six showers a day
It’s Iwan, Iwan
He likes Durien & Dog, he sleeps like a log
Untill his wife calls, I hear through the walls
It’s Iwan, Iwan
Oh baby I said
We need Iwan

5 comments:

Cheryl Boyd said...

People are missing out, man! There is a REASON that I keep coming to your site!!!!
Thanks for the shout out!
By the way, have you SEEN the McAdens' Halloween pics? Dude, Greg needs some help!!!

Cheryl Boyd said...

Ok. Confession. Do you really want to know why I visit your blog so often? I am hoping to prove my faithfulness to you as a true friend so that you will FINALLY accept me as a Facebook friend. You have left me hangin' for so long, dude! What do I have to do?

Mike Krieg said...

72606Cheryl, sorry about the facebook negligence. I'm still very new to that world and hardly ever go there. many feel rejected by me, yet I love them still. be of good cheer, thee are yet my friend...

Iwan, Julia said...

By the way, Cheryl isn't the only one who checks your updates, Mike :-) The thing is that I've faithfully watched the clip about Africa that you'd posted & haven't noticed other updates for a long time. How much was I surprised to see a song dedicated to my beloved husband!.. Iwan, Iwan,I need Iwan...

Mike Krieg said...

ok, I'm posting more often now, so this can be a good way for us to keep in touch with the surna family and with our ruski friends in st. pete.